Fetch Yeah.

Yeah! Like kill two stocks with one rone? - Brady Berryessa

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sleeping is for chumps...

I am going to pass out right now! I think that i have had one of the craziest days today and all on 3 hours of sleep. I will list my activities for you so you can be amazed at what I have done with my life.
  1. Got up at 4:20 to go kidnap new exec council
  2. Went to denny's and ate a whole french toast grand slam
  3. Went to school to hang up posters for warrior week
  4. Went home and sat on couch and chatted with Aslynn
  5. Went to seminary where i witnessed a boy bite another boy's skull during balls on the walls
  6. Joked with Seth Haynes and Casey Stewart (laughed till I almost cried)
  7. Went to Lunch with Sarah, Adam, Gary, Alex, Scott and Jake
  8. Went to History and played computer games with Brady and Sierra
  9. Went to Exec and sat there the whole time with Alex and Cody and did nothing
  10. Went home and sat on floor with my mom and aunt and had a good convo
  11. Drove Aslynn to her appointment and watched her get her back crack a thousand times
  12. Make a quick run to get play dough ice cream so we could bring back our childhood
  13. Went swimming
  14. Ate pizza at grandparents house
  15. Played DDR max till I almost puked
  16. The rest is to come...... :)
I am impressed if you got to the bottom of this list. But thank you for reading my boring life that I find so amazing.... sometimes. But for now have a wonderful evening

Love, Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!!
    i literally laughed out loud at number 5.

    ReplyDelete